Credentials and Published Works
- Pilot study of treatment of persistent auditory hallucinations by modified auditory input. M. N. Collins, C. A. Cull,
L. Sireling. British Medical Journal, 1989 v.299, p.431-432.
- A structured programme for out-patient alcohol detoxification. M. N. Collins, T. Burns, P. A. van den Berk,
and G. F. Tubman. The British Journal of Psychiatry, 1990 v.156, p.871-874.
- Psychiatry MCQ’s for the MRCP. M. N. Collins. British Journal of Psychiatry, 1990, v.156, p. 454-455
- Psychiatry Apart, What Psychiatrists Teach Medical Students at St George’s. N. A. Joughin, M. N. Collins.
Bulletin of the Association of University Teachers of Psychiatry, Autumn 1990.
- Changing Interactions between Bipolar Affective Disorder and Anoxic Brain Damage. M. N. Collins,
R. R. Jacobson. British Journal of Psychiatry, 1990, v.156, p.736-740.
- Capgras’ Syndrome with Organic Disorders: A Report of Three Cases. M. N. Collins, M. Hawthorn,
N. Gribbin, R. R. Jacobson. Postgraduate Medical Journal, 1990, V.66 (782), p.1064-1067.
- Inpatient Withdrawal from Long-Term Benzodiazepine Use. N. Joughin, P. Tata, M. N. Collins,
C. Hooper, J. Falkowski. British Journal of Addiction, 1991, v.86, p.449-455.
- Anxiety. M. N. Collins. GP, 1990, September 29th 1990, p.31-36.
- Lack of Cognitive Recovery Following Withdrawal from Long-Term Benzodiazepine Use
P R Tata, J Rollings, M N Collins, A. Pickering, R R Jacobson, Psychological Medicine (1994) 24 : 203-213
- Healthy Magazine Sept/Oct 2011 issue – “Me and My health guru” Ruby Wax and Dr. Mark Collins
- Dr. Mark Collins writes about Ruby Wax
- A Medical Perspective On Addiction by Dr. Mark Collins
- Addictions : le point de vue du Dr. Mark Collins
- Priory Group research article included in A Level study guide. 2010, p30. To purchase the study guide visit www.independence.co.uk
Stigma and Neuroscience
Depression as a Mental and Physical Illness